Starting a New Lab
Once you have requested and had your lab approved, there are a small number of tasks to perform to get your lab up and running:
- Create your Subversion area: You should create a subdirectory for your lab in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/
- Check in your DOAP file: In your new directory, check in the doap.rdf file you posted with the lab request.
- Update events.xml: In the site directory of the Labs Subversion repository, there is an events file. Here, you should list the creation of the lab with the current date and the name of the PI.
- Update the site: In the site directory of the Labs Subversion repository, add your lab to the labs.html file.
- Check in your code: With all this done, you can check in your code and get started!